I have been tagged by the lovely Jennifer of Sweet Pea Stitches. This means I am to list some random things about myself. So, for all of you Laura Duet fans out there, this will be lots of fun! (GRANT WOOD)
1. I took a lot of art history courses in college. Featured in this post are some of my favorite artists. If anyone can name all of the artists, except for the last picture posted, which is a compilation, you will win a prize!!!! A prize suited just for you! First one with the correct answer is the winner! (JOHN SINGER SARGENT)
2. I once got to go visit on the set of General Hospital and met Anthony Geary! As soon as I can dig up the picture I had taken with him I will post it for you. (JOHN SINGLETON COPLEY)
3. Many times I will hear a song and I think if I had a band I would do a cover version of that song. The song that I would do first is Signs by Five Man Electrical Band. (EDOUARD MANET)
4. Sometimes I get sad because I know I will never get to go to all the places I would love to visit (Japan, China, Barcelona, Africa, England, Paris, St. Petersburg, Maine, etc., etc. (KANDINSKY)
5. I love to laugh until I cry and can hardly breathe. (EDWARD HOPPER)
6. My most favorite thing to do is to read books in bed.
7. One of my happiest occasions is when I am on the Bainbridge Ferry from Seattle to Bainbridge Island. It is so relaxing!
8. I briefly had a job as an author escort; ferrying authors from their hotels to bookstores for book signings. The nicest author I met was Ann B. Ross.
I am supposed to tag some people now....however, I think many of you have already done this one; but if you want to share some random self-information; please let me know!!!